Dr. Michael Grech graduated from the University of Malta with a Doctorate of Laws in 2002 and was admitted to the bar in 2003.
Main practice areas are civil law, property law, succession law, commercial and business law.
His portfolio of clients includes:
- local companies involved in the construction, sale and letting of residential and commercial property,
- property agencies,
- companies involved in production industry,
- partnerships offering services in various sectors,
- local and international trading and investment companies,
- leading banks in Malta,
- Government departments and other authorities,
- local and foreign private individuals.
Currently, he is a member of the judiciary panel of the International Court of Appeal of the Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile where he has been active since 2008.